Friday 26 June 2020

My Best Genre (comedy)

Hello today I finished my comedy genre to this picture. 
I enjoyed making it and I think its really funny if you don't that's your opinion. Have you ever done genres like this? and is it easy to do?



*Crack* The man slid to the other side of the bench,and then to the concrete “I knew I shouldn't have eaten 27 burgers, now I’ll have to pay for this chair damage” exclaimed the old man. Suddenly the man felt a swirling tornado as powerful as a gorilla mom protecting her children from his stomach, it was coming out, but not as a burp... ppttttttthhhhhpt, the earth was cracking open with a deadly toxic gas. Everyone suffocated, whilst the man enjoyed his 28-29 burgers.The green air smelt as bad as old socks mixed with 2,000 year old rotten egg. This toxic gas was the weird end of the world, and everyone disintegrated into the acid gas, well except for the old man of course he was busy eating his 6,283rd burger.
      








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.