Friday 26 July 2019

Film Festival Fun-time!!!

This Thursday we were invited to the international film festival. We watched 14 cool and short films.

here are my three favourites and why

 This is my first favourite because it is so funny and cool when they start the beat and make it faster and eventually break

 This my second because it  wasn't as good as the other one but it shows a lesson in life of how to be patient for things.

 This I  liked because it was funny about how it toke lots and lots of tries to get the ice cream in the sloths mouth


Which seems and sounds most fun?



4 comments:

  1. Hi deborah Im Abdi from room 25 and i would agree with ur favourite videos i have went to the film festival too. My Top 3 are the frog one called kuap and then the gym one and then paper world it was very creative indeed i hope i see ya next time
    blog ya later
    Abdi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Abdirahman. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced completing this task was explaining why they were my favourite. Have you ever tried something like this before?

    Blog ya later
    Abdi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Deborah my name is Kylah from room 7 i really like how you talked about and showed us your favourite short films. Maybe next time you can explane why its is you favourite. But i liked how you told us what its about if you have time can you please check out my blog https://odskylah.blogspot.com/ blog you later😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.