Friday 21 June 2019

space art!!!!!!!

This term we have been learning about space. We watched a space art video and we all tried it. It was so cool and it turned out better than we thought. We also made these amazing stars and comets by drawing a x  and dragging the edges but for the comets we had to draw a dot and then drag it with our thumbs.
 Here are some pictures of our art.  
press this linkImage result for curved line
Image result for curved lineArt Lesson Idea! How To Make Fantastic Spa ... With Children. Easy Oil Pastel technique! 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA,my name is Patrick from Room 23.I really liked your blog post on your ART PLANETS because it is about how you drew the planets, asteroids, comets and stars.I did something like this art but I drew a galaxy.

    Thanks for sharing your post.
    BLOG YA LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick its Deborah,thank you for your blog comment i would really like to see your art i bet its good.
    Have you ever tried making planets its fun?

    blog ya later
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is a Fatima and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka school. I really like your
    Blog post about space art because it lovely. I remember when I did something like this have you ever tried it.Thanks for sharing your learning . you should check
    out my blog Blog you later, Fatima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Fatima. Thanks for your comment. A challenge that I faced was colouring the planets because it kept getting in to the open SPACE!!! haha it was getting out of the stencil. Have you ever tried this before?

      Blog ya later
      Fatima

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.