Friday 21 June 2019

WRITING!!!

one day room 24 had been writing about week 5 stranded. we all looked for interesting wow words and it was really fun at first I thought I was not that good but when I tried I was surprised of my words.Here is my writing I was talking about.

The bright sunny horizon shone on the barren abandoned sandbar. the multi coloured palm trees swayed as a gust of wind hit the tallest one.then suddenly a flash of lightning hit a minuscule piece of wood. as that happens an everlasting flame rose in the dead of night. there as the flame expands as fast as a cheetah all the nocturnal animals come to play. the party goes on and on from night to night. as the awaken sun replaces the bright yellow moon. and the waves start crashing to the start of the day as the energised humans walk on the sandy terrain while small waves collapse on there calf's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.