Friday 18 September 2020

My Calendar Art

 Hey Bloggers Today I will show you my Calendar Art... What my art is based on is one point perspective. What I drew was A famous <a href="https://nz.news.yahoo.com/omg-terrifying-waterslide-spain-goes-220007537.html">slide</a>  in Siam... Anyways a one point perspective is when the drawing  goes off into a dot or circle then It will look like it is vanishing ,and its 3-D Here is a example... Draw a City with One Point Perspective · Art Projects for Kids
Now that you have seen one here is 🌼mine🌼
Have you ever tried this  type of art?
  


BLOG YA LATER!

Deborah





4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah. I like how you shared your art work but also the example that inspired you. I remember doing this way back when I was at school! What was your biggest challenge when doing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil (from Ako Hiko),
      What inspired me was a Water Slide in Siam. My biggest challenge was making the Big shark on the top!

      Bye

      Delete
  2. Hi Deborah. Michael here. I really like your art especially the sharks around the water slide W,?ait is it a water slide I dont know. Anyways I liked your art. Blog you later byee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micheal,
      I really enjoyed doing the art and yes It is a water slide... FILLED WITH SHARKS (and its real)

      Bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.